Avapose Barcode Control for Crystal Report
- Create & print QR Code, Data Matrix and PDF 417 barcodes easily in Crystal Report
- Compatible with latest standard of QR Code, Data Matrix and PDF 417 barcodes
- Flexible options include customization of barcode height, size, resolution, width, margins etc.
- Fully integrated with VB.NET, C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Easy-to-use control with perpetual license & VB.NET or C# programming sample codes
- Completely written in C# .NET 2005
- Easy to create robust reporting solution using Visual Studio 2005, 2008, and 2010
- Change field to barcode in Crystal Report by simple clicks
Avapose.Barcode for Crystal Report control offers a full solution for automate QR Code, Data Matrix and PDF 417 barcode generation in Crystal Report. This barcode control is easy to be integrated with Crystal Report. Once installed, it will stay embedded even in redistribute reports. Barcode images could be created in PNG, BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF image formats.
.NET Barcode Generator for Crystal Report - Matrix/2D Barcodes
||QR Code:QR Code is a very efficient barcode which was designed in 1994. It could encode numeric, alphanumeric, byte/binary, Kanji in a small area. QR Code could be scanned with smart phones with proper scanner.
The C# or VB codes that implements runtime customization is the same for both WinForms development and ASP.NET applications. The Free trial package and Visual Basic & C# sample codes are provided of this .NET component for Crystal Report.
||Data Matrix:Data Matrix is a high-density 2D barcode symbology which encodes characters, numbers, text and actual bytes. It is composed of black and white modules in either square or rectangular shape. Data Matrix was defined by ISO/IEC 16022:2006.
.NET Control for Crystal Report is fully integrated in Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010. Fields in Crystal Report could be changed to 2D barcode images with simple clicks.
||PDF 417:PDF417 is a stacked, countinous, 2D symbology which was invented by Dr. Ynjiun P. Wang in 1991. "417" indicates that each pattern of PDF 417 is 17 units long, and contains 4 bars (dark) and 4 spaces (light). It is widely used in transportation and identification industries.
This .NET Control & DLL could be easily used in Crystal Report for barcode automation purpose. Orientation options include 0, 90, 270 and 360 degrees.