Barcode Creator for Crystal Reports Generate ISSN
- Easily insert and print ISSN barcodes in Crystal Report in ASP.NET and .NET WinForms applications
- Easy to redistribute the Crystal Reports report with the embedded ISSN barcode objects.
- C# and VB.NET sample code are available for creating ISSN barcode in Crystal Reports .NET
- Export ISSN barcode with Crystal Report Viewer to PDF, Word, Excel and rich text formats
- Compatible with Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010
- Display ISSN barcode images on Crystal Reports in 0, 90, 180 and 270 degrees
- Generate ISSN barcode in multiple image formats like PNG, BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF
- Data-Binding support by using the barcode generating SDK for Crystal Reports
- Complete C# and Visual Basic .NET source code are available with the perpetual license being purchased
Avapose.Barcode for Crystal Report control is an advanced .NET barcode DLL that can be easily integrated into Crystal Reports projects to automate ISSN barcode generation. This barcode .NET library help Crystal Reports .NET developers add barcode creation functionalities into the Crystal Reports applications and get custom ISSN barcode images. Various barcode property options are available for changing the barcode height, barcode width, X-dimension, margins and etc. as requirements for generated ISSN images.
ISSN Barcode Control for .NET Crystal Report:
- Class Library (runtime support)
- Console Application (runtime support)
- Windows Service (runtime support)
- Windows Application (design-time and runtime support)
ISSN Generator for Crystal Report .NET - ISSN Information
ISSN, a.k.a., International Standard Serial Number, is an EAN-13 with prefix 977 used to identify periodicals.
ISSN barcode generator for Crystal Report encodes:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Valid length of 9 digits, excluding the "977" begining digits
ISSN Barcode .NET SDK for Crystal Report - ISSN Generation
To integrate the .NET barcode control into Crystal Report and create ISSN, the below prerequisites is necessary:
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- .NET Framework: 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and advanced version
- Microsoft Visual Studio: 2005, 2008 and 2010
- Avapose.Barcode for .NET Winforms or Avapose.Barcode for ASP.NET
Integrate .NET Barcode Generator into Crystal Report for .NET projects
- Download the package Avapose.Barcode for Crystal Reports and unzip it;
- Open the created Crystal Reports project in Visual Studio, and then choose "Standard" in the "Using the Report Wizard" window and click "OK".
- Expand "Create New Connection" and "ADO.NET" in the popped up "Data" form. After click "next" button, you could see the "Connection" form. Navigate to the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded package and click "Finish" button.
- Add table "Customer" as selected tables in the "Data" form and click "Next". In following "Fields" form, add all three columns available to "Customer" fields, and Click "Finish".
- In CrystalReport1.rpt, drag and drop field "Barcode" to the report Section 3 (Details).
- Switch to .NET project solution explorer, and then add "Avapose.Barcode.WinForms.dll" to your project reference.
Related ISSN Barcode Integration & Generation Information
The following ISSN barcode integration and creation information links relate to this product that may be of interest to you: