Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Generation in SSRS
- Easy-to-use control & special or complex configurations are not required
- Barcode on Reporting Services maintained on exported Adobe PDF, Excel, Word formats
- Easy to be installed on computers running Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008 Reporting Services
- Completely written in managed C#
- Barcode images maintained on exported reports as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF documents
- Support .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 or greater
- Layout of barcode could be modified by adjusting barcode height, width, X-dimension, wide/narrow ratio etc.
- Source code & royalty-free license are provided in purchased version
Interleaved 2 of 5 .NET Generation DLL is a fully-integrated Report Item control, enabling you to easily drag & drop from the Visual Studio Toolbox onto reports. This .NET Control for SQL Reporting Services supports all Microsoft Report Definition Language scenarios such as C#, VB.NET, Managed C++ and Delphi for .NET. Free trial package with optional sample code are provided.
Interleaved 2 of 5 Reporting Services barcode CRI:
- Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010
- SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2012 Reporting Services - Report Server Project (design-time and runtime support)
- Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010 Report Viewer Local Reports (RDLC) (runtime support)
.NET Barcode Maker SDK for SSRS - Interleaved 2 of 5 Information
Interleaved 2 of 5 is a continuous, self-checking, numeric only, two-width linear barcode symbology. Interleaved 2 of 5 is composed of four types of elements: wide bars & space, narrow bars & space. Interleaved 2 of 5 is a data carrier for GTINs only on trade items that are not expected to pass through the Point-of-Sale. It is widely used in distribution and warehouse industry.
Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Generator for Reporting Services encodes:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
.NET Barcode Control for SSRS - Interleaved 2 of 5 Generation
This part specifies the requirements before using .NET control for Reporting Services:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Microsoft Visual Studio: 2005, 2008 or 2010
- Microsoft SQL Server: 2005, 2008 or 2010
- .NET Framework: 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and advanced version
- Avapose.Barcode for Reporting Service
Create New Reporting Services Project in Visual Studio
- Start Visual Studio and choose "Business Intelligence Projects", and then choose "Report Server Project Wizard" template. In next "Connection Properties" form, select "AdventureWorks" as data source and lick "OK".
- This brings up the "Report Wizard" window for you to create the Query string. Copy "SELECT CustomerID, TerritoryID, AccountNumber FROM Sales.Customer" to the Query string input box. Then click "Next".
- Select "Tabular" as report type and click "Next".
- Employing the default setting in the following 3 popped up dialogs and click "Next" button of them: "Design the Table", "Choose the Table Style", "Choose the Deployment Location".
- Name the report "Barcode in Reporting Service 2005", click "Finish".
Create Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcodes Using .NET Barcode Control for SSRS
- Display the toolbox of Visual Studio and navigate to "Avapose.linearbarcode.winforms.dll", then add it as item on it.
- Now you could find the barcode item "LinearWinControl" on toolbox.
- Add a column titled with "Barcode" to show the barcode images, then drag and drop the "LinearWinControl" to the "Barcode" column on your report.
- Go to "Properties" window and change property "BarcodeData" to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value"
- Click "Preview" tab to view the generated report.
Related Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Integration & Generation Information
The following Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode integration and creation information links relate to this product that may be of interest to you: