ISSN Barcode Generator for Reporting Services
- Data binding support binds to database fields in SQL Server by using the barcode creation control
- Generate custom ISSN barcode in size as requirements for Reporting Services reports
- Generate ISSN barcode images on SSRS reports as an integrated control
- Barcode creator DLLs for SSRS are 100% managed code created in C#.NET
- Draw dynamic ISSN in graphics objects as well as in image files
- Easily adjust the ISSN barcode width and height, margins, white space and etc.
- Export ISSN barcode on SSRS reports in image formats like gif, png, bmp, and jpeg
- Offer free technical support and free update after purchasing the product
- Royalty-free licenses are available for developers for distribution
The SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) Barcode Generation Control is able to add ISSN generation function into Reporting Services reports in SQL Server. This SSRS barcode generator uses a DLL assembly for creating ISSN barcodes in SSRS reports, which can be used as an integrated control in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
ISSN Barcode Generator for Reporting Services supports:
- Microsoft Windows 2000 and above versions with .NET 2.0 onwards
- Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010
- Microsoft Reporting Services with SQL Server 2005/ 2008/2008 R2/2012 Reporting Services
ISSN Barcode Generator for Reporting Services - ISSN Information
ISSN, shorten from International Standard Serial Number, is an EAN-13 with prefix 977 used to identify periodicals. The ISSN is defined by the standards of ISO 3297, ISO/IEC 15420, and GS1 General Specifications.
ISSN Barcode Generator for Reporting Services encodes:
- Any number of: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Valid length of 9 digits, excluding the "977" begining digits
ISSN Barcode Generator for Reporting Services - ISSN Generation
Before generating ISSN in .NET, you need to install:
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2000 or higher
- .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 4.0 or above
- Microsoft SQL Services 2005/2008/2012 with Reporting Services Wizard
- Avapose.Barcode for Reporting Services
Creating a Reporting Services in .NET
- Open your Visual Studio and create a new project with the Reporting Services template in "Business Intelligence Projects";
- When the Report Wizard dialog box appears, select data Source, create Query String, and click "Next";
- Select "Tabular", then click "Next" and design the table accordingly;
- Name the report accordingly, and click "Finish";
Add ISSN Barcode Generator to the Report Item Toolbox
- Right-click "Report Items" and select "Choose Items"
- Browse to find the Reporting Service CRI, then add it to your Report Item Toolbox;
- Click "OK";
Add a Barcode Column to Report
- Select an existing column in the report;
- Right-click it, and select "Insert Column to the Right";
- Name the created column as "Barcode";
- Select the cell in the column, then drag the barcode generator from the Report Item Toolbox to the Column "Barcode";
- Expand the cell to fix the size of the barcode;
Define the Data of the Barcode
- Activate the Properties Window on the right;
- Change the BarcodeData property to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value" and set barcode properties.
- Finally, click preview to see the entire report.
Related ISSN Barcode Integration & Generation Information
The following ISSN barcode integration and creation information links relate to this product that may be of interest to you: