ITF14 Barcode Generation in SSRS
- Automate ITF-14 barcode generation in SQL Reporting Services using barcode control with CRI
- Easy-to-configure control & complex barcode know-how is not required
- Used as integrated control in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 Reporting Services
- Easy to modify barcode height, width, X-dimension, wide/narrow ratio, margins properties
- Build powerful reporting solution using Visual Studio 2005, 2008, and 2010
- Generate & print PNG, BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF image formats
- Barcode maintained when reports exported to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF documents
- 100% written in C# .NET 2005
Avapose.Barcode for Reporting Service is a robust barcode control designed for automating barcode generation in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 Reporting Services. This barcode control is fully-integrated visual barcode designer which compliant with .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and above. Customization of barcode fonts, character size, text margin and color are acceptable provided the interpretation is clearly legible.
ITF-14 Reporting Services barcode CRI:
- Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010
- SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2012 Reporting Services - Report Server Project (design-time and runtime support)
- Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010 Report Viewer Local Reports (RDLC) (runtime support)
.NET Barcode Generation SDK for SSRS - ITF-14 Information
ITF-14 is a self-checking, bidirectionally decodable, numeric only linear barcode based on GS1 standard. Each character of ITF-14 encodes 5 elements, 2 of which are wide and others are narrow. ITF-14 barcode symbols can encode the GTIN-12 or GTIN-13 Global Trade Item Numbers.
ITF-14 Barcode Generator for Reporting Services encodes:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
.NET Barcode Control for Reporting Services - ITF-14 Generation
This part specifies the requirements before using .NET control for Reporting Services:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Microsoft Visual Studio: 2005, 2008 or 2010
- Microsoft SQL Server: 2005, 2008 or 2010
- .NET Framework: 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and advanced version
- Avapose.Barcode for Reporting Service
Create New Reporting Services Project in Visual Studio
- Start Visual Studio and choose "Business Intelligence Projects", and then choose "Report Server Project Wizard" template. In next "Connection Properties" form, select "AdventureWorks" as data source and lick "OK".
- This brings up the "Report Wizard" window for you to create the Query string. Copy "SELECT CustomerID, TerritoryID, AccountNumber FROM Sales.Customer" to the Query string input box. Then click "Next".
- Select "Tabular" as report type and click "Next".
- Employing the default setting in the following 3 popped up dialogs and click "Next" button of them: "Design the Table", "Choose the Table Style", "Choose the Deployment Location".
- Name the report "Barcode in Reporting Service 2005", click "Finish".
Create ITF-14 Barcodes Using .NET Barcode Control for SSRS
- Display the toolbox of Visual Studio and navigate to "Avapose.linearbarcode.winforms.dll", then add it as item on it.
- Now you could find the barcode item "LinearWinControl" on toolbox.
- Add a column titled with "Barcode" to show the barcode images, then drag and drop the "LinearWinControl" to the "Barcode" column on your report.
- Go to "Properties" window and change property "BarcodeData" to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value"
- Click "Preview" tab to view the generated report.
Related ITF14 Barcode Integration & Generation Information
The following ITF14 barcode integration and creation information links relate to this product that may be of interest to you: