Java Barcode Generator to Create Linear & 2D Barcodes
Generate, create, draw and print 20+ high quality linear & 2D barcode types in Java applications
- Easily create high-quality linear Codabar barcodes images of AWT, JPEG, and GIF formats in Java, Java Class, J2EE applications.
- JSP, Java Servlet and J2EE web projects are available for Codabar barcode generation.
- Compatible with the latest ISO barcode Standard.
- Servlets, Applets, JavaBean and class library are provided in each Java Codabar generation package.
- Royalty free with a permanent license by Avapose.
- Single jar program packages are developed for each Codabar barcode symbology.
- Compatible with JDK 4.0 and above
Java Barcode Generator - Overview
Java barcode generator is a barcode generation library in java applications, which can generate, create, draw and print 20+ high quality 1D and 2D barcodes under any operating system with a VJM and can easily be integrated into Oracle Reports and Crystal Reports.Avapose's Java barcode generator library consists of jar files of each barcode symbology type in the java language and Jasper Reports, iReport and Eclipse BIRT.
Java Barcode Generator - Features and benefits
1. The overall features:
2. The Java platform features:
- Easily generate high quality images on any operating system with a JVM
- Royalty free with the purchase of a license by Avapose.
- Servlets, Applets, JavaBean and class library are provided.
- Permanent license.
- Generate barcodes which can be added to Oracle Reports and Crystal Reports
3. Barcode generator's features:
- Compatible with JDK 1.4or greater.
- Servlets are compatible with all browsers, easy to embed in HTML as an image with the tag and can be used to add server-side barcode generator capability to a dedicated Web server.
- Applets may be used to easily display barcodes in Web pages with compatible Web browsers.
- Easy encapsulation, integration and customization are supported with JavaBean obeying a particular convention under a developmental environment.
- Class library contains all necessary class files for java barcode generation.
- Compatible with Headless Java, under which images can be generated without a graphic environment in JDK 1.4 and above.
- Avapose Java barcode generator allows easy integration with Oracle Reports.
- High quality GIF & JPEG images are generated with class library, which do not contain distortion.
- Flexible options for your preference.
- choose the needed size of measure unit, image width and height, bar module size and margins.
- Characters readable or not depends on text option. Usually characters are human being unreadable, which can put specific application into the custom text formatting.
- The foreground color, the background color and the image format (png, png, gif, bmp) can be changed under image and color setting options.
- Bearer bars are available for all linear barcodes
- All the linear barcodes can be easily read with the increasing amount of the space bars.
- Orientation allows for changes among 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees
Java Barcode Generator - Free Download Package
Java Barcode Generator Library FREE Download Package
(about 600 kb with zip files) is available for you to download, install and implement after you read AVAPOSE Evaluation Agreement.
Java Barcode Generator - Licensing
- Avapose.com offers secure, encrypted online ordering by credit card and products will email to you immediately once we confirm your payment. Avapose.com provides royalty-free developer license.
- View Purchase
- Trial Package
1. Linear package --- Java 1D Barcode Generator Package is developed for 1D barcodes image generation in Java Web applications;
2. Linear+2D package --- Java 1D + 2D Barcode Generator Package creates 1D barcodes as well as 2D barcodes: QR Code, Data Matrix, and PDF-417 in Java Web applications.