Data Matrix Barcode Generator in VB.NET
- Easy-to-use barcode component SDK for generating Data Matrix barcodes in VB.NE
- Easily integrate Data Matrix into Crystal Report & SQL reporting service for VB.NET projects
- Completely run in Visual Basic.NET and compatible with .NET Framework 2.0 and above versions
- Rich barcode image formats like JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF are provided to fit different usages
- Output Data Matrix 2d image as Bitmap, Stream or Graphic object
- Support generating GS1 compatible Data Matrix with using the FNC1 setting
- Add "Auto" data mode to simplify the process of generation
- Rich barcode properties options are provided to customize Data Matrix parameters
Data Matrix Barcode Control DLL for VB.NET provided by Avapose is a mature and reliable barcode control to generate Data Matrix and other 2D barcodes in VB.NET projects in .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5 and later version. It is easy for developers to add Data Matrix barcode generation features into VB.NET program with little Data Matrix barcode knowledge.
.NET Data Matrix Generator for VB.NET Development:
- Windows Forms Application (design-time and runtime support)
- Console Application (runtime support)
- Class Library (runtime support)
- Windows Service (runtime support)
Barcode Generation SDK for VB.NET - Data Matrix Information
Data Matrix is a 2D barcode symbology designed to pack a lot of information in a small space. Data Matrix can store text and numeric data from 1 to about 2000 characters. Data Matrix is being used to mark small items in manufacturing, due to the code`s ability to encode fifty characters in a 2 or 3 mm2 symbol.
Valid encoded data for Data Matrix in VB.NET:
- Standard ASCII values from 0 to 127
- Extended ASCII values from 128 to 225
Data Matrix Barcode Creator in VB.NET - Data Matrix Generation
Before you generate Data Matrix in VB.NET applications, you need to install:
- Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- .NET 2.0, 3.0 and advanced version
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
- Avapose.Barcode for .NET
Make 2D Barcode Data Matrix in VB.NET in .NET Class
- Download Avapose Winforms Barcode Trial and unzip;
- Copy Avapose.matrixbarcode.winforms.dll to the project folder of your Windows Forms Application.
- Open a VB.NET project with Visual Studio. In the "Solution Explorer", right click "Reference" and select "Add Reference";
- Click "Browse" in the popup window, find Avapose.matrixbarcode.winforms.dll, and click "OK";
- Find "Toolbox", and drag a "Button" onto your Form;
- Double click "Button", or right click on "Button" and select "View Code". Writing the following VB.NET code accordingly to generate Data Matrix.
Dim barcode As Avapose.matrixbarcode.Matrix = New Avapose.matrixbarcode.Matrix()
barcode.MatrixBarcode = Avapose.matrixbarcode.MatrixBarcode.DataMatrix
barcode.BarcodeData = "AVAPOSE"
barcode.DataMatrixDataMode = Avapose.matrixbarcode.DataMatrixDataMode.Auto
barcode.DataMatrixFormatMode = Avapose.matrixbarcode.
barcode.ApplyTilde = True
barcode.MeasurementUnit = Avapose.matrixbarcode.MeasurementUnit.Pixel
barcode.ResizeBarcode = False
barcode.BarWidth_X = 4
barcode.Resolution = 96
barcode.Rotation = Avapose.matrixbarcode.Rotation.Degree0
barcode.BackgroundColor = Color.White
barcode.ForegroundColor = Color.Black
Related Data Matrix Barcode Integration & Generation Information
The following Data Matrix barcode integration and creation information links relate to this product that may be of interest to you: