2D Barcode Generators for Word
- Robust Add-in tool for Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010 for Window OS
- Print QR Code, Data Matrix, and PDF-417 on Word
- Support the encoding and generations of variations of 2D barcodes
- Implement 2D barcodes creation in merge mail
- Batch-print 2D barcodes s for mails, coupons, or publications via Word
- Add auto data mode for Matrix barcode encoding
- Increase white space for better barcode readability
- Provide royalty free license with purchase
2D Barcode Generator for Word is an advanced add-in tool for Microsoft Excel. The intuitive user interface of it allows Word users to generate barcodes with just a few clicks. No programming skills are required.
Barcode Generators Add-in for Word - 2D Barcodes
||QR Code: 2D barcode symbology QR Code was originally developed by Denso Wave in 1994 to track vehicles during manufacturing. Nowadays, QR Code has become common in consumer advertising and packaging, because of its large data capacity and high-speed reading.
Avapose QR Code Word Add-in is developed for the need of QR Code printing via Microsoft Word documents. The generator is equipped with intelligent functions for QR code encoding and generation.
||Data Matrix: Data Matrix is a two-dimensional barcode symbology widely used in a variety of industries including electronics, semiconductor, aerospace, defense, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods industries.
Data Matrix Word Add-in is an advanced Word add-in tool for 2D barcode Data Matrix printing. It supports Microsoft Word 2010 and 2007.
||PDF 417: PDF-417 is a stacked barcode used in primarily transport, identification cards, inventory management, and more applications. It is invented by Dr. Ynjiun P. Wang in 1991.
Avapose provides Word users with PDF-417 Word Add-in for the need of PDF-417 generation in Word documents. The features of the generator works well with advance Word functions including merge mailing and label printing.