PDF 417 Barcode Generation on Word
- Easy to generate PDF 417 labels with simple clicks in the setting panel
- Provide high usability and maximum convenience for PDF 417 creation on Word
- Easy integration into Mail-Merge function of Word documents
- Royalty free and permanent license after the purchase of Word PDF 417 Add-In
- Flexible barcode sizing options allows any changes to PDF 417 on Word
- Simple to use and implement for users with an intuitive barcode setting panel
- Truncated PDF 417 can be created after the related property is enabled
- Data mode option is designed for encoding different data sets
Word PDF 417 Add-In is a mature and robust barcode creation function for Microsoft Office Word. With this add-in, to generate and insert PDF 417 barcodes on Word documents can be an easy task for users. Multiple barcode related properties as well as some special parameters are customizable like truncated PDF 417 creation, data mode selection, number of rows and columns, etc.
PDF 417 Add-In for Word - PDF 417 Information
PDF 417 is a stacked linear barcode symbol format used in a variety of applications, primarily transport, identification cards, and inventory management. It can be used to link to other symbols which are scanned in sequence allowing even more data to be stored. Additionally, users can decide how wide the narrowest vertical bar (X dimension) is, and how tall the rows are (Y dimension).
PDF 417 can encode:
- All ASCII 128 characters from value 0 to 127
- Extended ASCII 128characters from 128 to 255 in accordance with ISO 8859-1
PDF 417 Add-In for Word - PDF 417 Generation
PDF 417 Add-In for Word allows users to generate a single PDF 417 on Word, integrate PDF 417 barcode features with Mail-Merge and generate PDF 417 barcode labels. Detailed information will be shown as below:
To implement PDF 417 Add-In for Word, you need to install:
- Microsoft Office 2007 PIA
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Windows Installer 3.1
- VSTO 3.0 Runtime SP1
- Avapose.Barcode for Word
Insert a Single PDF 417 on Word Document
- Open your target Word document and click "Create Barcode" under "Add-Ins" tab to activate Word Barcode Add-In. A barcode setting panel pops up immediately for implementation;
- Move your mouse cursor to the target position of Word document;
- Implement barcode setting panel by selecting "PDF 417" in the "barcode type" pull-down list;
- Input the data to be encoded in the "data" box;
- Customize the properties that are required like number of rows and columns, image width and height, margins, bar alignment, orientation, etc;
- Click "Generate" to display the target barcode image in the target position of Word.
If there is some requirement to customize the generated barcode, please select it and adjust the needed parameters in the setting panel. After that, click "Update". Alternatively, you can remove the barcode by clicking "Delete" button and generate a new one.
Generate PDF 417 in Mail-Merge for Word
- Open the target Word document and activate Word Barcode Add-In;
- Switch to "Mailings" tab in the menu bar and click "Select Recipients";
- Type a new list or use an existing one by selecting related option in the pull-down list;
- Implement the barcode setting panel by selecting barcode type of "PDF 417", inputting data to be encoded and adjusting the needed parameters;
- Click "Generate" to insert the target barcode to the main document;
- Switch back to "Mailings" tab and click "Finish & Merge". After that, you may:
- Merge to new document to edit individual documents.
- Print out or scan the barcodes to verify whether the data is encoded correctly.
- Send email messages directly.
Create PDF 417 Labels for Word
- Open the target Word document and activate Barcode Add-In for Word;
- Switch to "Mailings" tab and click "Labels" in the pull-down list of "Start Mail Merge";
- Select the style of the table in the pop-up window and click "OK";
- Implement barcode setting panel to insert a PDF 417 to the first label;
- Click "Update Labels" to let all the rest labels are automatically filled with the same barcode;
- Click "Finish & Merge" at last.
Related PDF417 Products & Information
The following PDF417 products and PDF417 barcode creating information links relate to this product that may be of interest to you: