RM4SCC Barcode Generation on Word
- Fully integrated in a high level of scalability with Windows operating systems
- No extra hardware extensions are required for RM4SCC printing with printers
- All barcodes are freely customizable by setting size options, graphic properties, etc
- Seamlessly integrated into Microsoft Office Word 2007 and 2010
- No requirement of programming skill or barcode knowledge
- Automatically compute and display check digit of RM4SCC
- Easy integration into Mail-Merge function of Word documents
- Provide high usability and maximum convenience for RM4SCC creation on Word
Word RM4SCC Add-In is a barcode function of RM4SCC for Word which can be easily installed and implemented by users of Word to integrate RM4SCC barcode technology with Word. Full barcode features are included to meet any requirement, like barcode sizing options, graphic configuration properties, etc. Mail-merge integration support allows RM4SCC creation on Mail-Merge for Word.
RM4SCC Add-In for Word - RM4SCC Information
RM4SCC, also named Royal Mail 4-state Customer Code (RM4SCC), is a height-modulated barcode symbology used by the Royal Mail for its Cleanmail service in automated mail sort process. It enables UK postcodes as well as Delivery Point Suffixes (DPSs) to be easily read by a machine at high speed.
RM4SCC Valid Encoding Characters:
- Numeric characters: 0 - 9
- Uppercase letters: A - Z
RM4SCC Add-In for Word - RM4SCC Generation
RM4SCC Add-In for Word provides detailed steps to insert a single RM4SCC on word documents, integrate RM4SCC into Mailings and generate RM4SCC barcode labels as below:
Before implementing RM4SCC Add-In for Word, you need to install:
- Microsoft Office 2007 PIA
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Windows Installer 3.1
- VSTO 3.0 Runtime SP1
- Avapose.Barcode for Word
Insert a Single RM4SCC on Word Document
- Open a Word document and click "Create Barcode" under "Add-Ins" tab to activate Word Barcode Add-In;
- A barcode setting panel pops up immediately for implementation and then you may move your mouse cursor to the target position of Word document;
- Implement barcode setting panel by selecting "RM4SCC" in the "barcode type" pull-down list;
- Input the data to be encoded in the "data" box like "1234567";
- Customize the properties that are required like bar width and height, image width and height, margins, bar alignment, orientation, etc;
- Click "Generate" to display the barcode image on Word documents.
If you want to customize the generated barcode, please select it and adjust the needed parameters in the setting panel. After that, click "Update". Alternatively, you can remove the barcode by clicking "Delete" button and generate a new one.
Generate RM4SCC in Mail-Merge for Word
- Open the target Word document and activate Word Barcode Add-In;
- Switch to "Mailings" tab in the menu bar and click "Select Recipients";
- Type a new list or use an existing one by selecting related option in the pull-down list;
- Implement the barcode setting panel by selecting barcode type of "RM4SCC", inputting data to be encoded and adjusting the needed parameters;
- Click "Generate" to insert the target barcode to the main document;
Switch back to "Mailings" tab and click "Finish & Merge". After that, you may:
- Merge to new document to edit individual documents.
- Print out or scan the barcodes to verify whether the data is encoded correctly.
- Send email messages directly.
Create RM4SCC Labels for Word
- Open the target Word document and activate Barcode Add-In for Word;
- Switch to "Mailings" tab and click "Labels" in the pull-down list of "Start Mail Merge";
- Select the style of the table in the pop-up window and click "OK";
- Implement barcode setting panel to insert a RM4SCC to the first label;
- Click "Update Labels" and all the rest labels are automatically filled with the same barcode;
- Click "Finish & Merge" at last.